Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sunflower Bridal Bouquet

Here is Karen's bridal bouquet for an outdoor wedding this past weekend.  Sometimes as a florist, no make that A LOT of times as a florist, I am more concerned with getting everything done just right, that I don't stop to take photos of anything I've created.  Then I hope I can remember to catch up to the photographer or bride at a later date to get the actual professional photos of our flowers.  In this case, this is the ONLY photo I took :-)

Guess I'll put this wedding party on the list for photo follow up!  Their flowers also included.....

Bridesmaid bouquets with sunflowers and red roses, hypericum, solidago, brunio berry, freesia and more, as well as 22 mason jars with lily grass, sunflowers and hypericum berry- bouts corsages and buffet arrangements.

I did want to share this venue with you, as it looks soooooo COOL. The 5 Star Lodge, located in Ellijay. These are photos from the website....our bride's family picked up all their flowers to bring the Ellijay about 1 1/2 hours away. We are anxiously awaiting to see how everything looked decorated.  Happy Wedding!

   5-Star-Exterior-10-280x280

Flower Bar
404-641-0590

1 comment:

Marcelo Bendahan Fine Photography said...

It's just amazing!!!
If you are searching for flower photography gallery online to decorate your home or work place? Then visit Marcelo Bendahan Fine Photography.