Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Wedding with Bloom Floral Designs

One of the things I love about being a florist in Atlanta, is my network of other florist friends here. On occasion we help each other out on projects. I get the pleasure of stepping in to other people's designs and making them come to life...and i always have back up for my extra big jobs! 

Here are a couple of camera phone photos of arrangements I did from a Bloom Floral Designs wedding, with owner Cathy Brim's vision.  She reported back that the bride was thrilled, which made my entire weekend.




Flower Bar has a network of florists to accommodate any size event. Call us today to discuss your next celebration!  404-641-0590, or email flowerbar@gmail.com.  Our website: www.atlantaflowerbar.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post! Thanks a lot for sharing this information. Cheers!

flower delivery atlanta ga