Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hoppy Easter Everyone!


Yes, I made an Easter Bunny out of white carnations. Isn't he cute!?

This is actually from last year, but I have a bunch of white carnations left from several Church arrangements I did this morning....I forgot to use the carnations (we hardly ever have carnations, so I forgot we even had them!)...so I may attempt a 2008 Bunny tomorrow morning. It might be a nice thing to donate to a community organization.




Our sweet innocent 2007 Bunny came to our local watering hole with me last Easter....it was also a friend's Birthday. Check out what kind of trouble he got into that day!




Flower Bar not only makes the Easter Bunny, we've made Spider Man, Dora the Explorer, and many other creative works of art using flowers. Call us at 404-525-2244 to place your special order-- or visit our website at http://www.flowerbar.org/.

No comments: